About this Event
Are you looking for new energy and motivation for your job search? Do you want to feel more empowered and less at the mercy of others? Are you looking for new ideas on how to move forward? This event is for you!
This is a powerful mindset shifting online experience true to the motto, “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change” (Wayne Dyer).
In small groups, each facilitated by a Co-Active Coach, you will explore different perspectives for approaching your future, brainstorm fresh ideas and possibilities to move forward.
This will help you to explore new perspectives and approaches for facing the challenges that lie ahead. By the end of this workshop you will feel more empowered to be creative and resourceful about your next steps.
Former participants said:
“(This session) helped me shift to a more successful mindset. The main takeaway is that I have more in my immediate control than I realize, and that is something that should empower me in the job market and really — anywhere else.” Spencer W.
“This session was for me a time for fun and I have reloaded.” Kamilla T.
“(The impact of this session on me:) Feeling a bit better. Having new ideas to try. Connecting with others who are in the same situation.” Oluf N.
Join us, expand your perception of what is possible, and experience the power of Co-Active Coaching!
- We invite you to come with an open mind, and a willingness to actively participate and openly share feelings, thoughts and ideas.
- We ask every participant to join the Zoom session using audio and video; this is an interactive session and it’s fun to see everyone’s face.
- You will need an internet connection with a bandwidth of minimum 2.0 Mbps up and down.
- We recommend finding a quiet place to attend the session, where you won’t be disturbed (as best as you can).
- Click HERE to sign up for this event.